Paul Murphy - Director and Principal Consultant
Paul Murphy, Director and Principal Consultant, is a highly experienced organisational performance designer and facilitator who has worked across the field of workplace design, leadership development, strategy and change management, for over 20 years. Paul’s expertise includes reviewing performance for organisations, teams and individuals; and recommending and delivering impactful action plans to enable improvement. His skills include high-level expertise in research, including survey design and implementation to help analyse current situations and develop targeted action plans.
Prior to founding Atwork, Paul worked with organisations including VECCI (Employment & Training Consultant), and the City of Greater Bendigo (Manager Human Resources) - after an early career shift from initial roles in town planning and civil engineering.
For Atwork, Paul brings focus areas in helping clients:
- optimise their workplace and systems for the future of work, including introducing hybrid work arrangements.
- develop leading-edge business strategy, through facilitating programs and sessions with boards and exec teams.
- bring out the best in their people, through assessment and development programs for teams and leaders, including coaching leaders for maximising their capability and impact.
- best position their business to deliver in a demanding environment, with growth and change programs including transformational restructures and mergers.
As a practitioner with extensive knowledge and experience in high-level leadership performance, Paul is often invited to assist Boards and Councils with CEO performance reviews where external expertise and support is desired.
Paul's clients see him as a trusted advisor and a highly effective facilitator of change, who brings a committed and passionate approach along with critical knowledge and experience in his areas of expertise.
Paul’s qualifications are:
- Master of Education (Majors in organisational development & change); University of Melbourne.
- Graduate Diploma Education & Training (Vocational Education); University of Melbourne.
- Bachelor of Arts (Social Science); Bendigo CAE.
- Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (GAICD).
- The Leadership Circle – accredited to implement and coach with TLC's insightful and powerful Leadership Circle 360° profile and Collective Leadership Profile for Leadership teams.
- The Global Leadership Wellness Survey (GLWS) - Australian-developed, holistic reliable framework for analysing and improving wellbeing for leaders, teams & organisations.
- EQi 2.0 and EBW – two of the most credible Emotional Intelligence profile tools – accredited facilitator.
- MLQ – 360° leadership system for individuals and organisations – qualified facilitator.
- TMP and LSI – accredited facilitator of Team Management Systems products.
- NLP – qualified Practitioner, Master Practitioner and NLP Trainer.
- MBTI (& Majors PTI) – qualified facilitator and administrator including MBTI Step II.
- DiSC – accredited facilitator.
- The Australian Institute of Company Directors (GAICD).
- The Institute of Managers & Leaders (FIML).
Boards and Community;
- Chair, Geelong Art Gallery Foundation Board.
- Member, AICD Geelong Regional Committee.
- Past Chair, Star Community Cinema Bendigo.
William Murphy - Digital & Marketing Consultant
William Murphy is our digital guru, and is on board to support Atwork clients aiming to introduce new digital platforms, transform their digital presence, or undertake specific digital (or more general) marketing campaigns.
Will is an experienced senior marketer with a background including key roles with some of Australia’s largest brands - Origin Energy, AAMI Insurance and Vodafone. He’s been involved in building large marketing campaigns, managing multi-million dollar advertising portfolios, and leading large internal and external teams for business-critical projects. Recently he’s established his own digital marketing business - Concrete Digital Marketing - www.concretedigital.co
Will’s many capabilities include website design and development, brand and digital strategy generation, and sales strategy.
With this high-level expertise in digital marketing and technology, William brings brand, strategy and social media capabilities to the Atwork team for special projects with a focus on connecting more effectively with their clients and stakeholders.
It’s a great fit with the Atwork team, as William helps us bring the best aspects of big-brand thinking - with the experience noted above and consulting work to date including specialised consulting for Wyndham City Council, Slater + Gordon Lawyers- to our clients positioning themselves for excellence in market presence and particularly in digital capabilities.
William's Qualifications & Accreditations:
- Master of Business Administration, Technology; AGSM, UNSW
- Bachelor of Industrial Design; RMIT
- Various Digital Marketing courses and certificates such as Search Engine Marketing.
Boards and Community:
- Board member Arts Assist Wyndham.