Paul Murphy - Director and Principal Consultant
Paul Murphy, Director and Principal Consultant, is a highly experienced organisational performance adviser, coach, and facilitator who has worked in the field of leadership development, strategy and change management, for over 20 years.
Paul’s skills across these areas have delivered successful outcomes throughout this time. His expertise includes reviewing & analysing performance at the organisational, team and individual levels; and recommending and delivering impactful action plans to bring about improvement. Paul has previously been employed by organisations including VECCI - in employment services, and the City of Greater Bendigo - as Manager Human Resources.
He has specific focus areas in:
- designing and delivering leadership assessment and development programs;
- reviewing organisational structures and systems to align these with strategy;
- planning and implementing strategy, growth and change programs, including restructures and mergers.
As a practitioner with extensive knowledge and experience in high-level leadership performance, Paul is often invited to assist Boards and Councils with CEO performance reviews where external expertise and support is desired.
Paul's clients see him as a trusted advisor and a highly effective facilitator of change, who brings not only a committed and passionate approach, but also important knowledge and experience in organisational development and HR, backed up by practical capability regarding employment law.
Paul’s qualifications are:
- Master of Education (Majors in organisational development & change); University of Melbourne.
- Graduate Diploma Education & Training (Vocational Education); University of Melbourne.
- Bachelor of Arts (Social Science); Bendigo CAE.
- Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (GAICD).
- The Global Leadership Wellness Survey (GLWS) - Australian-developed, holistic reliable framework for analysing and improving wellbeing for leaders, teams & organisations.
- The Leadership Circle – accredited to implement and coach with TLC's insightful and powerful Leadership Circle 360° profile and Collective Leadership Profile for Leadership teams.
- EQi 2.0 and EBW – two of the most credible Emotional Intelligence profile tools – accredited facilitator.
- MLQ – 360° leadership system for individuals and organisations – qualified facilitator.
- TMP and LSI – accredited facilitator of Team Management Systems products.
- NLP – qualified Practitioner, Master Practitioner and NLP Trainer.
- MBTI (& Majors PTI) – qualified facilitator and administrator including MBTI Step II.
- DiSC – accredited facilitator.
- The Australian Institute of Company Directors (GAICD).
- The Institute of Managers & Leaders (MIML).
Boards and Community;
- Board Chair (& member Investments & Allocations Committee), Geelong Art Gallery Foundation Board.
- Chair, AICD Geelong Regional Committee.
- Past Chair, Star Community Cinema Bendigo.
Anita Dickons - Senior Consultant
Anita Dickons is an experienced mentor, coach, counsellor and trainer, and has joined the Atwork team from 2015 for special projects, particularly in change management and support.
Anita is highly skilled in getting to the root of the issue quickly and empowering people to make choices that lead to change. Anita’s absolute passion in life is exploring unseen possibilities and creating change. Her work has ranged from large organisations to individual clients, giving her an unusually flexible approach to different needs.
Anita invested 17 years into the corporate sector; leading and training people. She then went on to broaden her skills and experience in family planning, funeral directing, with a national charity and as a Relationship Counsellor with the UK’s leading relationship agency ‘Relate’. Anita has delivered coaching and training services for Haven; Home, Safe, Loddon Mallee Murray Medicare Local, Rural Finance, NAB, and many small business owners and Individual clients, and has combined forces with Paul on recent assignments including for the City of Greater Bendigo and Goldfields Library Corporation.
Anita has learnt first-hand that by working with the powerful trilogy of self-awareness, self-compassion and self-belief anything is possible for individuals, teams and business.
Anita's Qualifications & Accreditations:
- Certified Extended DiSC Consultant.
- Certificate IV in Life Coaching.
- Certified Master Practitioner of NLP (ABNLP), Certified Master Practitioner of Hypnotherapy, Certified Master Practitioner of Deep State Repatterning, Practitioner of Time Line Therapy
- Certified Performance Coach.
- Certificate in Marital and Couple Counselling Theory and Practice.
- Theta Healing Basic DNA Theta Healing Advanced DNA.
Boards and Community:
- Board member Community Leadership Loddon Murray.
- Board member Future Employment Opportunities.